Tighter timelines, more complex supply chains, deregulation, fiercer competition and new technologies are just some of the challenges in logistics. At the same time, new business models of digital attacks, which occupy the interface with the customer, are constantly being created. Never before has there been such radical change. These developments can hardly be overcome with conventional methods.
- Optimization of logistics networks
- Networking of different modes of transport and logistics systems
- Realization of new digital services
- Real-time analysis and control of transport streams
- Improve decision-making with machine learning
In addition, new business fields are becoming increasingly important in global competition. First logistics companies have already established digital services with which the extensive data volumes can be harnessed. When logistics companies get it right, they have tremendous opportunities.